Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kavcic Blaz to Win

Today I have settled on the match between Kavcic Blaz and Juan Monaco, from round 2 at the ATP Bastad tournament. Taking a look at the form of the two players, where Juan Monaco is in a form decrease, having won only 50% of his games this year and Kavcic Blaz has a much better rate of 64% matches won, I think is of good value to take into account a victory of the 24 year old Slovenian. I am going against the general trend by not backing Juan Monaco, a much more experienced player, however, this is my feeling and I'd rather take a chance with these fine odds. So, long stroy short:
Kavcic Blaz to win @3.25 with bet365.com

1 comment:

  1. We have a returned stake on this bet, since Kavcic advanced to the quarterfinals due to Juan Monaco's foot injury.

    ReplyDelete