Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dudi Sela to Win

Today I stopped at the match between Dudi Sela and Michael Yani. I though of this bet, bookmaker is bet365:

Dudi Sela to win 2-0 @1.53

Dudi Sela, ranked 82 takes on Michael Yani, ranked 361. In great shape, having won 3 Challengers in a row,
in the last two: Fergana, Uzbekistan - hard court - and Nottingham, Great Britain - grass - only conceding two sets, one per tournament. 
Michael Yani is yet to win his first ATP match in the main draw and there is also the question of his recent hamstring injury on May 2nd which kept him away until he returned on June 27th at Winnetka and losing to Devin Britton by retiring in second set at 3-0 for the American.

In my view, Sela should obtain victory but I go even further and I think he should not concede a set to Yani in this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment