Thursday, July 21, 2011

ATP Hamburg, Round 3

The surprising Kinttel made it hard for Cilic to advance to the next round,
but eventually the Croatian made it and will now face German Tobias Kamke,
whom had two solid games here in Hamburg, beating Pere Riba and Juan Ignacio Chela. I think the Cilic must raise his level in order to win today, and I have no doubt he is capable of doing that, however, in my view, there is a decent probability that he will be beaten.
Russian Mikhail Youzhny (#17) takes on German Julian Reister (#155). Reister has beaten Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, a much better ranked player, however, I think Youzhny should prevail, and I will go for a win in the first set.

(Mikhail Youzhny)

The picks for this round (ww.bet365.com):

1. Tobias Kamke to win @2.10 (3/5)
2. Mikhail Youzhny to win first set @1.40 (3/5)
3. Philipp Kohlschreiber to win @2.10 (2/5)
4. Florian Mayer to win @1.72 (2/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment