Monday, July 18, 2011

ATP Hamburg Round 1 (Day 2)

It's been a tough day for me and I could not post my picks for the ATP Hamburg Round 1 (Day 1) of this competition.
I came to a conclusion of my picks and I see a few games more balanced than the bookmakers consider. The one I think is open to a surprise is between Radek Stepanek and Andreas Beck and in my opinion the German does have a chance, even if Stepanek is the more experienced player, with some important victories in his carrer over higher ranked players. In my picks I am trying to count on victories of underdogs, since I think there is potential in these games for the favorites to loose.
In short, here are my picks (bookmaker bet 365):

1. Andreas Beck to win @2.37 (2/5)
2. Philipp Kohlschreiber to win 2-0 @1.61 (2/5)
3. Pablo Andujar to win @1.44 (4/5)
4. Juan Carlos Ferrero to win 2-0 @1.57 (4/5)
5. Daniel Gimeno-Traver to win @2.37 (2/5)
6. Marsel Ilhan to win @2.75 (2/5)
7. Juan Monaco to win @1.53 (4/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment